file Mods with stunts and effects

Mehr
4 Jahre 8 Monate her #1925 von Wiesshund
Wiesshund erstellte das Thema Mods with stunts and effects
I noticed a lot of mods that contain sets or props, even ones labled as a stunts and effects mod, do not seem to work.
You install the mod, and the sets or props or objects do appear in the build lists, or set dressings lists
but there is no object visable when you go to place it.

One example is the sensi dojo building
It shows in the build menu, but when you pick it and try to place it, that is nothing actually at your cursor, and nothing of course builds (though menu will not show 1 owned)

Is this something that happened after some stunts and effects patch or something else? Maybe a result of running the game in windows 10 pro 64 bit?

It isnt the end of the world, but i used to like using some of the custom sets and such

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
4 Jahre 7 Monate her - 4 Jahre 7 Monate her #1927 von Tonda
Tonda antwortete auf das Thema: Mods with stunts and effects
Well, most of the mods only work in the "Sandpit"-Mode with immediately building and direct-shooting. They don't work in the career-mode. If you place one of the sets in this mode it won't be buildt and you also can't delete it anymore. It's just blocking a piece of your studio-area. But if you build it immediately, it should appear on your area and be fully usable.
Letzte Änderung: 4 Jahre 7 Monate her von Tonda.

Mehr
4 Jahre 7 Monate her #1941 von Wiesshund
Wiesshund antwortete auf das Thema: Mods with stunts and effects
Oh, that i did not know
Hmm i may have to retry some of the mods then
Ive been playing the story mode rather than sandbox

Moderatoren: Tonda